Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Noah Slater <ns...@tumbolia.org> on 2012/10/04 11:47:04 UTC

Re: GitHub pull requests (Was: Re: Github integration)

Here's what a pull request looks like:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/couchdb-dev/201206.mbox/%3C20120624180921.0A8726E00@tyr.zones.apache.org%3E

Are we interested in enabling this? I strongly encourage us to do so.

--
NS

Re: GitHub pull requests (Was: Re: Github integration)

Posted by Rohit Yadav <ro...@citrix.com>.
+1 for pull requests!

Posted by Prasanna Santhanam <pr...@citrix.com>.

--