Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by Eddy PR <ed...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/29 18:46:36 UTC

TomEE EE6/7 Certification

Is TomEE 1.7.x scheduled for  Java EE6/7 certification?  As we propose new
technologies/platforms for Enterprise Web Development, the suits always
want some type of "assurances" that those technologies/platforms are going
to be around and are not just a new fad.  We like TomEE, but would like to
hear from you guys if such certification is the pipe for the PLUS bundle
you have for download.

Thanks for your time,

Eddy

Re: TomEE EE6/7 Certification

Posted by Jean-Louis Monteiro <jl...@tomitribe.com>.
Exactly.

Certified means everything which is in the profile. You cannot add/remove
something even if you pass the rest.

Jean-Louis

--
Jean-Louis Monteiro