Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org> on 2015/12/22 15:36:47 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Kylin 1.2 released

The Apache Kylin team is pleased to announce the immediate availability
of the 1.2 release. The release note can be found here [1]; The source
code and binary package can be downloaded from Kylin's download page [2].

The Apache Kylin Team would like to hear from you and welcomes
your comments and contributions.

Thanks,
The Apache Kylin Team

[1] https://kylin.apache.org/docs/release_notes.html
[2] https://kylin.apache.org/download/

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Kylin 1.2 released

Posted by Li Yang <li...@apache.org>.
> nice, we long for the following 2 improvements for a long time:
> [KYLIN-389] - Can't edit cube name for existing cubes
> [KYLIN-1154] - Load job page is very slow when there are a lot of history
job

Ashamed that some basic function is finally fixed. But glad that we
continue to improve. :-)

Posted by dong wang <el...@gmail.com>.