Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Oleg Dulin <du...@olegdulin.com> on 2004/01/20 13:50:16 UTC

Cocoon 2.1.3 on WebLogic 8.1: CocoonServlet does not have a default constructor

I have an application based on Cocoon 2.1.1 that I need to update to
Cocoon 2.1.3 (long story). The application worked fine under WebLogic
8.1 until I updated it to use Cocoon 2.1.3 jars ( I also updated
cocoon.xconf and map:components to reflect class changes).

Now, WebLogic won't even start the application and it complains about
CocoonServlet not having the default constructor.

Any ideas ?

Kind regards,
Oleg