Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Steve <st...@yahoo.com> on 2002/03/07 02:22:16 UTC

Tomcat Not Picking Up Changes

Hi;

I'm using Tomcat 3.2 on Red Hat 7.2 with the jdk 1.3.1_02

I've noticed that when I make javascript changes to the jsp pages that
tomcat will not pick up the changes/use the newer version of the file
after I blow my cache and restart tomcat.

I can force tomcat to do so in this situation by making a minor change
to the html on the page.

Anyone know what is going on and how to get around it?

Thanks in advance

Steve

Re: Tomcat Not Picking Up Changes

Posted by Steve <st...@yahoo.com>.
Well its nice to know it is not just happening to us.

We did delete our tomact cache, I believe that is the the ./tomcat/work/
  directory and it didn't help.

Steve