Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Amy Weiss <aw...@yahoo-inc.com> on 2001/09/01 02:11:18 UTC

fop special character help!

Hi

I am a developer and I am trying to use fop (apache) to generate pdf from my
xsl file and xml file.  I need to know what font are supported by fop and
how I can print special characters.  For instance, I want to have an a with
an accent mark over it in the pdf.  I was just using the ascii value and
that worked fine, but now I also need to display korean, japanese, and
chinese characters in the pdf.  I don't want to find and type the ascii
value into the xsl and fop isn't recognizing them anyways.  My Adobe
supports these fonts but I am unable to find any way to put these characters
into the xsl file and have the fop turn them into pdf.

Please Help!

Amy Weiss

Yahoo! Inc.
Technical Yahoo!