Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by J Aaron Farr <fa...@apache.org> on 2009/10/28 02:08:35 UTC

sling hacking @ ApacheCon US 2009

Which sling developers will be at ApacheCon US next week?

Are there any goals or plans for the hackathon?

I'd like to sit down and pick someone's brain on some simple questions
and I'd like to contribute some basic documentation.

--
   J. Aaron Farr
   馮傑仁

Re: sling hacking @ ApacheCon US 2009

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Ian Boston schrieb:

> On 28 Oct 2009, at 01:08, J Aaron Farr wrote:
>

>> Which sling developers will be at ApacheCon US next week?
>
> Yes, Saturday - Saturday
>

>> Are there any goals or plans for the hackathon?
>
> good question, I would like to discuss some of the aspects of the
> resolver, as I think the current version is going to cause problems
> where there are lots of servlets/scripts (no solid evidence on that). I
> did a new version, but put it in contrib as I didn't have the guts to
> commit such a big change without some F2F time. :)

Yes, let's do that !

Regards
Felix

Posted by Ian Boston <ie...@tfd.co.uk>.

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

J Aaron Farr schrieb:
> Which sling developers will be at ApacheCon US next week?
>
> Are there any goals or plans for the hackathon?

Be around from Monday, too, until Saturday...

> I'd like to sit down and pick someone's brain on some simple questions
> and I'd like to contribute some basic documentation.

Happy if I could help.

Regards
Felix

Re: sling hacking @ ApacheCon US 2009

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
J Aaron Farr wrote:
> Which sling developers will be at ApacheCon US next week?
>
> Are there any goals or plans for the hackathon?
>
> I'd like to sit down and pick someone's brain on some simple questions
> and I'd like to contribute some basic documentation.

I'll be around starting monday around late morning I guess.

Carsten

--
Carsten Ziegeler
cziegeler@apache.org

Re: sling hacking @ ApacheCon US 2009

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
On Wed, Oct 28, 2009 at 2:08 AM, J Aaron Farr <fa...@apache.org> wrote:

> Which sling developers will be at ApacheCon US next week?

I'll be around from Monday around mid day to Friday noon.

> Are there any goals or plans for the hackathon?
>
> I'd like to sit down and pick someone's brain on some simple questions
> and I'd like to contribute some basic documentation...

Happy to help with that!
-Bertrand