Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Jim Bethancourt <ji...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/19 01:12:37 UTC

JAXP class -> jar?

Hi all,
I'm in the process of Mavenizing our build process, and we're
currently using JDK 1.4 as our JDK.  We're using JAXP 1.3, and I was
able to get the POM for it from ibiblio and download the JAXP 1.3 RI
class from sun, but I don't know what to do since it is a class and
not a jar.  Any suggestions would be really helpful.

Thanks,
Jim

Re: JAXP class -> jar?

Posted by Jim Bethancourt <ji...@gmail.com>.
Unfortunately it was not.  I was able to find JAXP in the JWSDP 2.0,
so I'll just use that Jar instead.  I'm a little confused as to which
artifact it should be qualified under, however.

Jim

Re: JAXP class -> jar?

Posted by Dave Syer <da...@hotmail.com>.