Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by "Rathor, Piyush (US - Philadelphia)" <pr...@DELOITTE.com> on 2018/08/24 19:28:01 UTC

Authorization Non- Admin user - SOLR

Hi Team,

We are implementing Authorization in SOLR version 7.3.0. We are able to create non-admin user but the user still has admin access (access to core, access to create fields).
Can you please let us know how can we remove access to core, access to create fields from non-admin user using Authorization.

Also can you please let me know where can I check latest updates on the issue.

Thanks & Regards
Piyush Rathor
Consultant

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message and any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, by you is strictly prohibited.

v.E.1

RE: Authorization Non- Admin user - SOLR

Posted by "Rathor, Piyush (US - Philadelphia)" <pr...@DELOITTE.com>.
Please find attached below :

{
  "authentication":{
    "blockUnknown":true,
    "class":"solr.BasicAuthPlugin",
    "credentials":{
      "solr":"IV0EHq1OnNrj6gvRCwvFwTrZ1+z1oBbnQdiVC3otuq0= Ndd7LKvVBAaZIF0QAVi1ekCfAJXr1GGfLtRUXhgrF8c=",
      "tom":"a5fzuaXihDcKzl2W8Q26NtPlyhQL2gKxsOThYUfa9/U= 23iTm91z9aGXGcdjSJAMUnLoVglY40J8GGEE5jt+Gsg="},
    "":{"v":0}},
  "authorization":{
    "class":"solr.RuleBasedAuthorizationPlugin",
    "permissions":[
      {
        "name":"security-edit",
        "role":"admin",
        "index":1},
      {
        "name":"collection-mgr",
        "path":"/person/update",
        "params":{"action":"CREATE"},
        "role":"xz",
        "index":2},
      {
        "name":"update",
        "role":"dev",
        "index":3}],
    "user-role":{
      "solr":[
        "admin",
        "dev"],
      "harry":"dev",
      "tom":"xz"},

Thanks
Piyush

Posted by Jan Høydahl <ja...@cominvent.com>.
Hi,

The mailing list does not accept attachments, please copy/paste or use a file sharing service.

Posted by Jan Høydahl <ja...@cominvent.com>.