Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Egor Pasko <eg...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/01 10:34:52 UTC

Re: [Harmony Wiki] Update of "DrlvmCommandLineOptions" by EgorPasko

On the 0x3DB day of Apache Harmony Nadya Morozova wrote:
> BTW, folks, we have a site page for the options. could i suggest that we
> edited that page instead? it'd be easier to keep them up to date.
> http://harmony.apache.org/cmd_options.html

Nadya,

I agree to put command line options on the website. In general.

this specific change does not add any command line options for
Harmony, it rather refers to the build-test system and is rather a
draft. I did not invent any good place for it yet. When there are more
examples of that type on the wiki we may decide to move it on a
separate section of the website. I consider this Wiki as a tool for
publishing drafts.

--
Egor Pasko

Re: [Harmony Wiki] Update of "DrlvmCommandLineOptions" by EgorPasko

Posted by Egor Pasko <eg...@gmail.com>.
On the 0x3DD day of Apache Harmony Nadya Morozova wrote:
> Sure, I agree. The only point I was trying to make: let's not forget about
> keeping the site up-to-date too :)

this is not easy, we will be trying hard to do that :)

--
Egor Pasko

Re: [Harmony Wiki] Update of "DrlvmCommandLineOptions" by EgorPasko

Posted by Nadya Morozova <na...@googlemail.com>.

--
Cheers,
Nadya