Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Alex Objelean <al...@yahoo.com> on 2010/04/07 20:53:53 UTC

Re: URL Encoding strategy

Hi Eric!
I've noticed that you have already posted the solution on your blog
(http://blog.jteam.nl/2010/02/24/wicket-root-mounts/). Thank you for sharing
it with us.

One question, why BookmarkablePageRequestTargetUrlCodingStrategy#encode
method is still final even in wicket-1.4.7 if there is a good use-case for
extending it?

Also, maybe you could add this contribution to wicket core or at least
wicket-extension?

Thank you!
Alex Objelean

Re: URL Encoding strategy