Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by "Brian E. Fox" <br...@reply.infinity.nu> on 2008/04/14 21:05:53 UTC

archiva notifications

Any chance the archiva TLP has a new notifications list? I seem to get
spammed fairly regularly with massive cascading build failures and
subsequent successful builds. The noise ratio is far too high.

Re: archiva notifications

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
We're still waiting for infra to set it up.

--
Brett Porter
brett@apache.org