Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Chris Freyer <ch...@yahoo.com> on 2001/02/09 18:13:41 UTC

Virtual hosts on Tomcat 3.2

Hi all, new subscriber here.  I'm running Tomcat
stand-alone.  I upgraded to 3.2 last night for the
multiple host support.

Several questions....
Can I have separate logfiles for each host?
Can separate hosts share a context? (just curious).
Can sessions be shared between hosts?
Can database connections be pooled across hosts?
What problems will I run into if one host's path is a
subdirectory of another's?

Thanks, and please point me in the right direction if
these Q's have been answered already.

Chris

=====