Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> on 2007/10/01 20:11:01 UTC

Re: WSDL Validator - what does this tool really validate?

I think if you don't specify a -s flag, it uses the wsdl and soap schemas
that we have embedded in the jars.    The -s allows you to additionaly
specify schemas for any custom extensors you may have in there (like
maybe jaxb/jaxws customization extensors, etc....)

It does do basic schema validation via the wsdl schemas.   It also does
do some WSI-BP validation.   Not really sure what level.

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer

Re: WSDL Validator - what does this tool really validate?

Posted by James Mao <ja...@iona.com>.
Daniel Kulp wrote:
> I think if you don't specify a -s flag, it uses the wsdl and soap schemas
> that we have embedded in the jars.    The -s allows you to additionaly
> specify schemas for any custom extensors you may have in there (like
> maybe jaxb/jaxws customization extensors, etc....)
>
> It does do basic schema validation via the wsdl schemas.   It also does
> do some WSI-BP validation.   Not really sure what level.

Just couple rules (9 rules), not the full set.

James