Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Marco Mistroni <mm...@waersystems.com> on 2004/10/12 11:36:52 UTC

RE: Dispatch Action called Twice / :-( happened again..

Hello Sebastien,
	Bad news.... it happened again..
Looks it happens more often when my colleague is accessing the
application on my machine...
When I access my app from my  machine, it usually works in 9 cases out
of 10..
When my colleague connects to my machine, it work half of the time..
I am using IE 6.....

I have to debug little more.....

Regards
	marco

Posted by Marco Mistroni <mm...@waersystems.com>.
Hello,
Looks like it's working :-)

Thank you !!

Regards
	marco

Any chance you have submit buttons calling form.submit()?  I think I
used to
do that and it accidentally caused a double submit in some browsers.

Regards,
David

Posted by Marco Mistroni <mm...@waersystems.com>.
Hi,

>Any chance you have submit buttons calling form.submit()?  I think I
used >to
>do that and it accidentally caused a double submit in some browsers.

Yes I do :-(
Damn!

Thank you very much!

Regards