Posted to dev@creadur.apache.org by Robert Burrell Donkin <rd...@apache.org> on 2013/08/04 21:18:47 UTC

Apache Rat 0.1 Release Candidate Staged for Review

I've cut and uploaded a Apache Rat 0.1 release candidate to the Nexus
staging repository[1]. If you have a few spare cycles, please give it a
quick look. As before, I'll remove the compressed distributions before
promotion and upload them to our distribution directory.

If anyone spots anything or has any questions, please jump in.

If everyone looks okay, I'll move towards a release vote later this
week. See [2], [3] and [4] for more background on the Apache way.

Robert

[1] https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/staging/org/apache/rat/
[2] http://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html
[3] http://www.apache.org/foundation/how-it-works.html
[4] http://community.apache.org/

Apache Rat 0.10 Release Candidate Staged for Review [WAS Re: Apache Rat 0.1 Release Candidate Staged for Review]

Posted by Robert Burrell Donkin <rd...@apache.org>.
Doh!

On 08/04/13 20:18, Robert Burrell Donkin wrote:
> I've cut and uploaded a Apache Rat 0.1 release candidate to the Nexus
                                     ^^^^^^
This of course should be Apache Rat 0.10

Apologies

Robert