Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by "joshisimt@gmail.com" <jo...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/24 14:51:19 UTC

Not calling the Processor class

Hi,
I have defined one route in applicationcontext.xml and have to call the
endpoint on stream:in.
When I run the main class from Eclipse it is showing below in console-

But it is not going inside process method of my Processor class.
Bean mapping and all is fine and even I am not getting any errors.
Could you please tell me reason.

[                          main] SpringCamelContext             INFO  Apache
Camel 2.12.1 (CamelContext: camel-1) is starting
[                          main] SpringCamelContext             INFO
StreamCaching is enabled on CamelContext: camel-1
[                          main] ManagedManagementStrategy      INFO  JMX is
enabled
[                          main] DefaultTypeConverter           INFO  Loaded
199 type converters
[                          main] DefaultStreamCachingStrategy   INFO
StreamCaching in use with spool directory:
C:\Users\surjoshi\AppData\Local\Temp\camel-tmp-d2314930-06e1-4c1e-8df5-649b77c3979b
and rules: [Spool > 128K body size]
[                          main] SpringCamelContext             INFO  Route:
route1 started and consuming from: Endpoint[stream://in]
[                          main] SpringCamelContext             INFO  Total
1 routes, of which 1 is started.
[                          main] SpringCamelContext             INFO  Apache
Camel 2.12.1 (CamelContext: camel-1) started in 0.656 seconds
Entered>>>>>
[                          main] SpringCamelContext             INFO  Apache
Camel 2.12.1 (CamelContext: camel-1) is shutting down
[                          main] DefaultShutdownStrategy        INFO
Starting to graceful shutdown 1 routes (timeout 300 seconds)
[el-1) thread #2 - ShutdownTask] DefaultShutdownStrategy        INFO  Route:
route1 shutdown complete, was consuming from: Endpoint[stream://in]
[                          main] DefaultShutdownStrategy        INFO
Graceful shutdown of 1 routes completed in 0 seconds
[                          main] SpringCamelContext             INFO  Apache
Camel 2.12.1 (CamelContext: camel-1) uptime 0.687 seconds
[                          main] SpringCamelContext             INFO  Apache
Camel 2.12.1 (CamelContext: camel-1) is shutdown in 0.015 seconds

This is the route defined -
		<route>

			<from uri="stream:in?promptMessage=Hey Enter name: " />
			<process ref="agentHierarchyCheckRequestProcessor" />

			<to uri="stream:out" />
			<process ref="agentHierarchyCheckResponseProcessor" />
</route>

Thanks
Surya

Re: Not calling the Processor class

Posted by Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com>.
Please use the user mailing list / user forum for such kind of questions.
Also share you Camel bootstrap code and consider to upgrade to a newer,
supported version, e.g. Camel 2.15.0.

Best,
Christian