Posted to user@struts.apache.org by me...@investorservicing.natixis.fr on 2007/05/11 10:52:26 UTC

datetimepicker tag problem

Depuis le 21 décembre 2006, Natexis Investor Servicing s'appelle Natixis Investor Servicing. Les adresses mails des collaborateurs ayant changé, veillez à la mise à jour de votre carnet d'adresses.

Hi all,
I'm simply trying to use the datetime picker tag in my form exactly the
same
way in the showcase sample app. It works in the showcase app and fail in
my example.
Nothing appears.
here is an extract of my code.

s:form action="create">

     <s:textfield name="article.auteur" size="50"/>

    <s:datetimepicker label="With initial date of 1969-04-25 and a custom
format dd/MM/yyyy" name="dddp5" value="25/04/1969"
displayFormat="dd/MM/yyyy" theme="xhtml"/>

     <input type=submit value="Ajouter">
     <input type=submit value="Annuler">

</s:form>

can someone tells me if there is something to add in config files or
somewhere else
to make it works.

thanks in advance.

Meissa

L'integrite de ce message n'etant pas assuree sur internet, Natixis ne peut etre tenu responsable de son contenu. Toute utilisation ou diffusion non autorisee est interdite. Si vous n'etes pas destinataire de ce message, merci de le detruire et d'avertir l'expediteur.
Ensemble, faisons un geste pour l'environnement : n'imprimons nos mails que si necessaire

The integrity of this message cannot be guaranteed on the Internet. Natixis can not therefore be considered responsible for the contents. Any unauthorized use or dissemination is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, then please delete it and notify the sender.

SV: datetimepicker tag problem

Posted by Gu...@tietoenator.com.
Hi,

Have you set
struts.serve.static=true
In struts.xml?

Regards
Gunnar

Posted by me...@investorservicing.natixis.fr.
Depuis le 21 décembre 2006, Natexis Investor Servicing s'appelle Natixis Investor Servicing. Les adresses mails des collaborateurs ayant changé, veillez à la mise à jour de votre carnet d'adresses.

Good answer !
I was near to tear my heair off because of this problem.
There is nowhere in the documentation that's telling that the ajax them is
required
for the datetimepicker.
Thank you for your help.
Meissa