Posted to dev@zeppelin.apache.org by Mina Lee <mi...@apache.org> on 2017/02/06 07:07:55 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Zeppelin 0.7.0 released

The Apache Zeppelin community is pleased to announce the availability of
the 0.7.0 release.

Zeppelin is a collaborative data analytics and visualization tool for
distributed, general-purpose data processing system such as Apache Spark,
Apache Flink, etc.

The community put significant effort into improving Apache Zeppelin since
the last release, focusing on multi-user support, pluggable visualization,
better interpreter support. More than 100+ contributors provided 700+
patches
for new features, improvements and bug fixes. More than 480+ issues have
been resolved.

We encourage you to download the latest release from
http://zeppelin.apache.org/download.html

Release note is available at
http://zeppelin.apache.org/releases/zeppelin-release-0.7.0.html

We welcome your help and feedback. For more information on the project and
how to get involved, visit our website at http://zeppelin.apache.org/

Thank you all users and contributors who have helped to improve Apache
Zeppelin.

Regards,
The Apache Zeppelin community

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Zeppelin 0.7.0 released

Posted by Mich Talebzadeh <mi...@gmail.com>.
excellent news

Dr Mich Talebzadeh

http://talebzadehmich.wordpress.com

such loss, damage or destruction.

Posted by Mina Lee <mi...@apache.org>.
Hi Windy,
could you clear cache and check if you can see 0.7.0 download button?

In case you don't see the button I attach link:
http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/zeppelin/zeppelin-0.7.0/

FYI, some mirror sites might take time to be synced so if you see 'Not
Found', try another mirror site.

Cheers, Mina

Posted by Windy Qin <wi...@163.com>.
Congratulations\uff0cbut now where could I download the Apache Zeppelin 0.7.0 bin.

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, thanks Mina's endeavor and hard work of every release.

Ahyoung Ryu <ah...@apache.org>于2017年2月6日周一 下午3:20写道:

Posted by Prabhjyot Singh <pr...@apache.org>.
Awesome!
Thanks Mina for your effort.

--

Warm Regards,

Prabhjyot Singh

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Zeppelin 0.7.0 released

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ahyoung Ryu <ah...@apache.org>.

Posted by Ahyoung Ryu <ah...@apache.org>.

Posted by Jun Kim <i2...@gmail.com>.
Coooooooool!!!

2017년 2월 6일 (월) 오후 4:10, Anthony Corbacho <an...@apache.org>님이 작성:

> Awesome!!!!
>
> On Mon, Feb 6, 2017 at 4:07 PM, Mina Lee <mi...@apache.org> wrote:
>
> The Apache Zeppelin community is pleased to announce the availability of
> the 0.7.0 release.
>
> Zeppelin is a collaborative data analytics and visualization tool for
> distributed, general-purpose data processing system such as Apache Spark,
> Apache Flink, etc.
>
> The community put significant effort into improving Apache Zeppelin since
> the last release, focusing on multi-user support, pluggable visualization,
> better interpreter support. More than 100+ contributors provided 700+
> patches
> for new features, improvements and bug fixes. More than 480+ issues have
> been resolved.
>
> We encourage you to download the latest release from
> http://zeppelin.apache.org/download.html
>
> Release note is available at
> http://zeppelin.apache.org/releases/zeppelin-release-0.7.0.html
>
> We welcome your help and feedback. For more information on the project and
> how to get involved, visit our website at http://zeppelin.apache.org/
>
> Thank you all users and contributors who have helped to improve Apache
> Zeppelin.
>
> Regards,
> The Apache Zeppelin community
>

> --
Taejun Kim

Data Mining Lab.
University of Seoul

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Zeppelin 0.7.0 released

Posted by Jun Kim <i2...@gmail.com>.
Coooooooool!!!

2017년 2월 6일 (월) 오후 4:10, Anthony Corbacho <an...@apache.org>님이 작성:

> Awesome!!!!
>
> On Mon, Feb 6, 2017 at 4:07 PM, Mina Lee <mi...@apache.org> wrote:
>
> The Apache Zeppelin community is pleased to announce the availability of
> the 0.7.0 release.
>
> Zeppelin is a collaborative data analytics and visualization tool for
> distributed, general-purpose data processing system such as Apache Spark,
> Apache Flink, etc.
>
> The community put significant effort into improving Apache Zeppelin since
> the last release, focusing on multi-user support, pluggable visualization,
> better interpreter support. More than 100+ contributors provided 700+
> patches
> for new features, improvements and bug fixes. More than 480+ issues have
> been resolved.
>
> We encourage you to download the latest release from
> http://zeppelin.apache.org/download.html
>
> Release note is available at
> http://zeppelin.apache.org/releases/zeppelin-release-0.7.0.html
>
> We welcome your help and feedback. For more information on the project and
> how to get involved, visit our website at http://zeppelin.apache.org/
>
> Thank you all users and contributors who have helped to improve Apache
> Zeppelin.
>
> Regards,
> The Apache Zeppelin community
>

> --
Taejun Kim

Data Mining Lab.
University of Seoul

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Zeppelin 0.7.0 released

Posted by Anthony Corbacho <an...@apache.org>.
Awesome!!!!

Posted by Anthony Corbacho <an...@apache.org>.
Awesome!!!!