Posted to dev@tinkerpop.apache.org by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/29 15:46:40 UTC

[RELEASED] Apache TinkerPop 3.0.2-incubating (A Gremlin Rāga in 7/16 Time)

Greeting TinkerPop!

We are happy to announce the release of 3.0.2-incubating and note that for
the first time we introduce "Upgrade Documentation", which is designed to
help users and providers understand the changes to expect on upgrade:

http://tinkerpop.incubator.apache.org/docs/3.0.2-incubating/upgrade.html#_tinkerpop_3_0_2

You can expect this to be part of our standard delivery process going
forward.  As for the rest of the goodies:

Documentation:

AsciiDoc documentation:
http://tinkerpop.incubator.apache.org/docs/3.0.2-incubating/
Full JavaDoc:
http://tinkerpop.incubator.apache.org/javadocs/3.0.2-incubating/full/
Core JavaDoc:
http://tinkerpop.incubator.apache.org/javadocs/3.0.2-incubating/core/

Distributions:

Gremlin Console:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/incubator/tinkerpop/3.0.2-incubating/apache-gremlin-console-3.0.2-incubating-bin.zip
Gremlin Server:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/incubator/tinkerpop/3.0.2-incubating/apache-gremlin-server-3.0.2-incubating-bin.zip
Maven Central Repo: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/tinkerpop/

Enjoy!

Stephen

Re: [TinkerPop] Re: [RELEASED] Apache TinkerPop 3.0.2-incubating (A Gremlin Rāga in 7/16 Time)

Posted by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com>.
Michael, thanks for the update on gremlin-scala and nice to hear about the
work with OrientDB.