Posted to user@roller.apache.org by cn kene <ke...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/01 08:51:55 UTC

Re: A bug in template?

I did like that and
   #set($pager = $site.getWeblogEntriesPager($since, $maxResults))
worked well,
  but
          ##   assume "myblog" is a blog name
       #set($myweblog = $site.getWeblog("myblog"))
       #if ($myweblog.name ) weblog: ($myweblog.name ) #end
          ##work well also!!

           #set($pager =$site.getWeblogEntriesPager($myweblog,$since,
$maxResults))
###  did not work , return nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think it is a bug!!!