Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Sergey Bondarenko <en...@gmail.com> on 2008/11/01 22:50:10 UTC

Re: javac task problem in Java 6

Any new regarding this issue?

Thanks!

Sergey.

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On Sat, 1 Nov 2008, Sergey Bondarenko <en...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Any new regarding this issue?

IMHO you are simply not sending your question to the set of people
that could answer them.  Based on your description the javac compilers
behave differently, but Ant doesn't.  I don't see how the Ant
developers might help you.

If you really think this is a bug in Ant, then please provide more
information about your setup (how does A depend on B and B depend on
C?).  A self contained build file would be best.

It would be good if you verified that running javac from the command
line shows a different behavior than Ant.

Stefan