Posted to users@shindig.apache.org by so...@web.de on 2011/09/20 11:06:36 UTC

rpc services: set_pref but no get_pref?

Hello,

is there a list of service names around which the client side open social container should support?

I just investigated in the preferences part and could not find how the gadget is provided with values it stored before. The function set_prefs is called often and I implemented a custom storage of data but I don't know how to provides the configuration back to the modules.
Save data:
gadgets.rpc.register('set_pref', function(editToken, name, value) {......
Retrieve data?

Kind regards
Tom

Schon gehört? WEB.DE hat einen genialen Phishing-Filter in die
Toolbar eingebaut! http://produkte.web.de/go/toolbar