Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by James Green <ja...@gmail.com> on 2011/11/09 13:50:27 UTC

network connectors

Hi,

The network connector is documented with tcp:// transport. Are there others?

For instance, imagine I want to install a broker that is behind a
customer's firewall, and connect it to a production network of brokers.
HTTP/S might be allowed by the customer for outbound connections but
nothing else. Is there an option here?

Thanks,

James

Re: network connectors

Posted by Torsten Mielke <to...@fusesource.com>.
I Agree and added a note on that regards to http://activemq.apache.org/networks-of-brokers.html.
Give it an hour or two for the change to be uploaded.

Torsten Mielke
torsten@fusesource.com
tmielke@blogspot.com

Re: network connectors