Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com> on 2019/07/12 08:25:25 UTC

Re: user test can't run flink-1.8.1 wordcount

You need to provide more details( like how it doesn't work), otherwise it
is difficult for people to help you.

&#38;#38;#38;#38;#38;#38;#10084; <79...@qq.com> 于2019年7月12日周五 下午3:52写道:

--
Best Regards

Jeff Zhang

Re: user test can't run flink-1.8.1 wordcount

Posted by Biao Liu <mm...@gmail.com>.
Yes, like the error messages or the logs

Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com> 于2019年7月12日周五 下午4:25写道: