Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Sebastien LEDUC <se...@st.com> on 2005/10/31 14:38:28 UTC

svn:keyword

Hi,
With CVS, it is possible to substitute a keyword only by its value by
using the "-kv" substitution mode. This way substitution occurs only
during the first commit.
Is there any way to achieve thse same with subversion?

Thanks in advance

Sebastien Le Duc

Re: svn:keyword

Posted by Manuel Vacelet <ma...@gmail.com>.
2005/10/31, Sebastien LEDUC <se...@st.com>:
> With CVS, it is possible to substitute a keyword only by its value by
> using the "-kv" substitution mode. This way substitution occurs only
> during the first commit.
> Is there any way to achieve thse same with subversion?

Hi Sebastien,

I think the behaviour you expect is not possible out of the box with subversion.
You may obtain it my deleting svn:keyword property after the first commit.

Regards,
Manuel