Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Eric Pugh <ep...@upstate.com> on 2004/09/10 16:58:51 UTC

Getting rid of the tag library requested not present..

Hi all,

I'm getting rid of the dreaded tag library requested not present error in
the maven xdoclet plugin..  I notice that some plugins give me this error,
and others don't..   Not quite sure why..

I thought it was b/c I needed a dependency on maven-1.0-rc2, but that seems
weird.  Besides, the site plugin doesn't give this message, and also don't
have a dependency on maven-1.0.rc2.

Any suggestions?

Eric

Re: Getting rid of the tag library requested not present..

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
The warning arises when you have xmlns:foo="bar" and "bar" is never
defined as a jelly tag library.

- Brett