Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Greg Reddin <gr...@apache.org> on 2006/08/31 15:59:18 UTC

[Tiles2] Publishing Snapshots

Sorry for my ignorance on this, but do we have to manually publsih a
SNAPSHOT or is it published automatically through the nightly build?
There have been a lot of fixes of late and users might want to
download a new snapshot build.

Thanks,
Greg

Re: [Tiles2] Publishing Snapshots

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.
On 8/31/06, Greg Reddin <gr...@apache.org> wrote:

> Sorry for my ignorance on this, but do we have to manually publsih a
> SNAPSHOT or is it published automatically through the nightly build?
> There have been a lot of fixes of late and users might want to
> download a new snapshot build.

There are links to both the nightly builds (which are working, thanks,
James!) and the Maven snapshot repo, here:
   http://struts.apache.org/struts-sandbox/tiles/index.html#downloads

The snapshot in the repo is dated August 8th.  To update it, execute
'mvn deploy' from a clean checkout of the tiles-core module.  It seems
to work best from Linux or Cygwin, if you're on Windows you might need
to change the urls to 'scpexe' instead of 'scp'.  (That's what MyFaces
uses.  I haven't figured out why.)

--
Wendy