Posted to dev@creadur.apache.org by Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr> on 2020/07/04 03:01:30 UTC

Re: Creadur interest in ASF (Maven) repositories

Le dimanche 28 juin 2020, 19:31:48 CEST Romain Manni-Bucau a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I agree...with both of you :D
>
> Which means in a more comprehensive fashion: can't it be moved to
> creadur+maven pmc be added to credur at least as committer and maybe as pmc?
> This way we reach both goals, no?
wherever this code move, I'd be interested to continue to maintain it

I'm not sure adding the whole Maven PMC will really make sense, because not
everybody is active, but adding PMC member who are interested is a good idea.
Perhaps even some Maven committer who are not in the PMC

Regards,

Hervé