Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Setya <js...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/23 12:06:40 UTC

JMeter results not generated

Hi all,

I need to load-test EJB so I inherit AbstractJavaSamplerClient and write the
EJB invocation there, after deploying to JMeter's lib/ext directory I add
Java Request sampler for test plan.

Then I add 'View Results in Table' listener & specify the file to write the
results to, after the test runs, nothing is generated in the result file
except blank <testResults> element. I've checked jmeter.log, the tests seem
to run without problem.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Setya

Re: JMeter results not generated

Posted by Setya <js...@gmail.com>.
I've recreated the test plan and now it works as expected.

Thanks & Regards,

Setya