Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Arun Wagle <ar...@gmail.com> on 2008/07/15 16:00:44 UTC

Issue with Form submission in jetspeed portlet container

I have an issue with submitting form in a jetspeed portal which is using
WicketPortlet. The form is invoked from a wicket Modal dialog box.
I am able to run this as a normal wicket applcation(without running as a
wicket portlet application)

I get the following exception
WicketMessage: Method onFormSubmitted of interface
org.apache.wicket.markup.html.form.IFormSubmitListener targeted at component
[MarkupContainer [Component id = uploadReportForm, page =
com.bluenog.bi.reportmgr.dialogs.addreport.AddReportDialog, path =
0:uploadReportForm.AddReportInputForm, isVisible = true, isVersioned =
true]] threw an exception
Root cause:

java.lang.IllegalStateException: ServletRequest does not contain multipart
content

>From the exception it looks like when we submit the form data, the  wicket
portlet request handler is not setting the multipart/form-data.

I have attached the complete stack trace as well.

Please help as this is a show stopper in my application currently.

Regards,
Arun Wagle http://www.nabble.com/file/p18466007/stacktrace.txt
stacktrace.txt