Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Debra <de...@netvision.net.il> on 2007/03/06 23:06:10 UTC

Reindex only records that changed

Hi all,

This is not a direct solr issue but I need it for indexing.

Is there a way to check if a database record changed since the last index
(with out using a specail flag field that has to be set any-where the record
is updated). I would like to re-index only records that changed.

TIA
Debra

Re: [2] Reindex only records that changed

Posted by Debra <de...@netvision.net.il>.
Thanks for the good advice.

Posted by Ryan McKinley <ry...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Debra <de...@netvision.net.il>.