Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by bilal sulehri <bi...@hotmail.com> on 2003/06/13 08:59:21 UTC

more problem about emails using servlets

java Email API require to give the address of smtp server, now which smtp
server i have to write. Do I have to give the address of my ISP's server, or
yahoo or hotmail server or create my own exchange server?

Re: more problem about emails using servlets

Posted by Dominic Parry <do...@rucus.ru.ac.za>.
You should write the mail server you use to send email. It can be either your own one, or your ISP's SMTP server.