Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by sciUser <sh...@securitycentric.net> on 2019/03/19 18:28:36 UTC

Screen Record re-encode

I am playing around with the screen recording, that is fine it generate the
file to the path I want it, but when making the file in to a m4v video I get
this error>

WARNING: Layer index out of bounds: -1

Then I get guacenc: INFO: All files encoded successfully.

Can't play the file on any player.

Thoughts ?

Re: Screen Record re-encode

Posted by Nick Couchman <ni...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Mar 19, 2019 at 2:28 PM sciUser <sh...@securitycentric.net>
wrote:

> I am playing around with the screen recording, that is fine it generate the
> file to the path I want it, but when making the file in to a m4v video I
> get
> this error>
>
> WARNING: Layer index out of bounds: -1

I can't remember off the top of my head, but I think this was an issue
resolved in 1.0.0.

-Nick