Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Erik Meade <em...@geekfarm.org> on 2000/11/08 03:54:13 UTC

multiple classpathrefs

Is there any reason not to allow multiple classpathrefs separated by commas?
I would like to be able to reuse individual classrefs together without
having to define all the combinations.

Erik Meade

Re: multiple classpathrefs

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@bost.de>.

 EM> Is there any reason not to allow multiple classpathrefs separated
 EM> by commas?  I would like to be able to reuse individual classrefs
 EM> together without having to define all the combinations.

You can use nested classpath elements instead. IMHO whenever you feel
a need to give a list of things you should use nested elements. Your
proposal would prohibit IDs containing a comma.

Stefan