Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Yun Tang <my...@live.com> on 2022/03/02 09:04:47 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Release 1.14.4, release candidate #1

+1 non-binding

- Checked the signatures for pending release artifacts.
- Download the pre-built flink-dist of both scala_2.11 and scala_2.12 versions and run them locally with the StateMachine example.
- Reviewed the flink-web PR

Best
Yun Tang
________________________________
Posted by Yun Gao <yu...@aliyun.com.INVALID>.
+1 (binding)

- Checked the signatures of the release artifacts
- Checked the WordCount example run successfully with the binary distributions for both of scala 2.11/2.12
- Verified the source compiled to binary successfully (withouth running the tests)
- Reviewed the flink-web PR
- Reviewed the staged artifacts randomly for some modules.

Best,
Yun Gao

Posted by Konstantin Knauf <kn...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding)

- checked signatures and checksums of binaries OK
- build from sources
- checked for suspicious changes in pom.xml between 1.14.3 and 1.14.4
- ran examples/python/table/batch/word_count.py in a local mini cluster
- ran examples/python/table/batch/word_count.py against standalone session
cluster

Posted by Timo Walther <tw...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding)