Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net> on 2010/03/12 20:49:54 UTC

release 9.04 add category

The following required parameter is missing:
[safeAddProductToCategory.productId]
Should this be required.
I think this should be at the product add level.
I add categories
https://ofbiz-vm.apache.org:8443/catalog/control/addProductToCategory
the overview is from manufacturing
people in the engineering dept want to add a catalog for engineering
1) add categories their components
2) add components which may also be a BOM

this is all done from the Add Production run as an new feature of add as
build.

Note:  I gave up trying to put stuff in Trunk so I am adding new
features to the 9.04 release in my own svn.
I have decided to provide new feature patches to ofbiz release branch
9.04 ofiz
if someone once to update the patches to trunk they can do that.

========================

BJ Freeman
http://bjfreeman.elance.com
Strategic Power Office with Supplier Automation <http://www.businessesnetwork.com/automation/viewforum.php?f=93>
Specialtymarket.com <http://www.specialtymarket.com/>

Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man
Linkedin

Re: release 9.04 add category

Posted by Ruth Hoffman <rh...@aesolves.com>.
Hi BJ:
What is the "safeAddProductToCategory"? I've seen that in 9.04 but
haven't had time to figure out why I was getting those messages. Do you
know what has changed in recent 9.04 versions that causes that message?
TIA
Ruth

Re: release 9.04 add category

Posted by Ruth Hoffman <rh...@aesolves.com>.
Hi BJ:
Thanks. Not sure why I haven't seen the message before. It only seems to
be in recent versions that I've seen it.

Re: release 9.04 add category

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.