Posted to apreq-dev@httpd.apache.org by Divya Mandalam Seshadri <di...@nsecure.net> on 2003/01/23 10:06:22 UTC

reading POST data

I want to know how to read POST data from an apache module without loosing the data for subsequent modules on Apache 2.0.x.
Thanks,
Divya.

Re: reading POST data

Posted by Stas Bekman <st...@stason.org>.
Nick Tonkin wrote:
> On Thu, 23 Jan 2003, Divya Mandalam Seshadri wrote:
>

>>I want to know how to read POST data from an apache module without loosing the data for subsequent modules on Apache 2.0.x.
>>Thanks,
>

> If you want to know how to read the data try 'perldoc CGI'
>
> If you want to know how to not lose the data, check out $r->pnotes

Also here is something that might do the work for you.
http://perl.apache.org/docs/1.0/guide/snippets.html#Reusing_Data_from_POST_request

Re: reading POST data

Posted by Nick Tonkin <ni...@rlnt.net>.
On Thu, 23 Jan 2003, Divya Mandalam Seshadri wrote:

> I want to know how to read POST data from an apache module without loosing the data for subsequent modules on Apache 2.0.x.
> Thanks,

If you want to know how to read the data try 'perldoc CGI'

If you want to know how to not lose the data, check out $r->pnotes

- nick

Nick Tonkin   {|8^)>