Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Walter Underwood <wu...@wunderwood.org> on 2017/12/05 15:21:41 UTC

Java profiler?

Anybody have a favorite profiler to use with Solr? I’ve been asked to look at why out queries are slow on a detail level.

Personally, I think they are slow because they are so long, up to 40 terms.

wunder
Walter Underwood
wunder@wunderwood.org

Re: Java profiler?

Posted by Tim Casey <tc...@gmail.com>.
I really like Profiler.  It takes a little bit of set up, but it works.

tim

Re: Java profiler?

Posted by Peter Sturge <pe...@gmail.com>.
Hi,