Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Jyrki Ruuskanen <yu...@kotikone.fi> on 2014/11/21 13:30:04 UTC

Edit rights to Apache Confluence

Hi,

My ICLA has been received and filed at ASF. Now I would like to get edit
rights for Apache Confluence Wiki to write documentation on using Camel
with SCR as suggested by Claus Ibsen in
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-7997.

If possible I'd like to create the preliminary page in a personal space
before publishing it in Camel space.

My username in Apache Wiki and Apache JIRA is yuruki.

Regards,
Jyrki Ruuskanen

Re: Edit rights to Apache Confluence

Posted by Hadrian Zbarcea <hz...@gmail.com>.
Done.
Jyrki, please let me know if it doesn't work. Christian, enjoy the vacation.

Cheers,
Hadrian

Posted by Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com>.