Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Jerry Jalenak <Je...@LABONE.com> on 2003/03/21 16:26:07 UTC

[JK2] JK2 Properties for Coyote Connector

Hi,

I'm trying to get the Coyote Connector working with Apache 2.x and Tomcat
3.3.1.  I've been through the Coyote 1.0rc2 doc and have updated all of the
.jar files in Tomcat.  What I'm missing is the JK2.properties file.  Does
anyone have an example of what this file should look like?

TIA!

Jerry Jalenak
Team Lead, Web Publishing
LabOne, Inc.
10101 Renner Blvd.
Lenexa, KS  66219
(913) 577-1496

jerry.jalenak@labone.com

This transmission (and any information attached to it) may be confidential and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the transmission to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this transmission in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify LabOne at the following email address: securityincidentreporting@labone.com

Re: [JK2] JK2 Properties for Coyote Connector

Posted by Bill Barker <wb...@wilshire.com>.
"Jerry Jalenak" <Je...@LABONE.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to get the Coyote Connector working with Apache 2.x and Tomcat
> 3.3.1.  I've been through the Coyote 1.0rc2 doc and have updated all of
the
> .jar files in Tomcat.  What I'm missing is the JK2.properties file.  Does
> anyone have an example of what this file should look like?

I hope that you've updated your jar files from the 3.3 nightly, since the
Coyote 1.0rc2 release is known to be broken with 3.3.1.