Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Brett Porter <bp...@f2network.com.au> on 2004/05/04 01:54:13 UTC

Classic theme

Hi,

I've added a classic theme to the XDOC plugin that pretty much fits the old
look so that we don't have to impose that change on users that liked the old
one. I did this by merging tigris.css and maven.css into maven-classic.css.

It can be used like so:
maven -Dmaven.xdoc.theme.url=./style/maven-classic.css

Can I get some people to test it out on various browsers? I got it working
on IE 6 and Firefox 0.8. There is an IE problem with large blocks of source,
but this must be in maven-base.css as it happens in the new one. If anyone
can figure it out it'd be much appreciated :)

Cheers,
Brett

--
Brett Porter
Team Leader, Core Systems

RE: Classic theme

Posted by Arnaud Heritier <ar...@laposte.net>.
Hello Brett.

	The style seems good.
	I'm ++++++1 for the classic one.

	However there's a problem. The style isn't applied for files that
aren't in the docs directory.
	This problem is due to the fact that in the generated html (from
maven site) there's:
      @import url("../style/maven-base.css");
      @import url("./style/maven-classic.css");
	It won't work if you don't use the ${relativePath} in site.jsl

#Arnaud.