Posted to dev@manifoldcf.apache.org by Julien <ju...@francelabs.com> on 2017/06/30 14:13:02 UTC

ManifoldCF admin improvements

Hi,

I have two proposals to improve a little bit the admin of ManifoldCF :

1) Be able in the simple history to filter results by job id/name
2) In the jobs status view, to display the number of Documents, Active, and Processed when it is above 500 000. Because currently if the number of documents is higher, the UI only displays « >500000 » which is not very helpful to have a quick idea of the current number of docs crawled for repositories with millions of docs.

I didn’t dig into the code to know if it is fast and/or easy and possible to do because I don’t have so much time but I would like to have your opinion on these imrpovements.

Regards,
Julien Massiera

---