Posted to users@maven.apache.org by yuubouna <yu...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/06 09:10:38 UTC

Re: [m2] Error in dependencyCheck starting tomcat -> Bug or Feature?

Thank you Fredy!  I also encountered the same error as you had, and reading
your message helps me to solve my problem.

In my jar file where the MANIFEST.MF are visible, there are some new line
and tab characters in [Specification-Title:] part

the reason why this happens is I wrote the ff. in my pom.xml:
	<description>
		<![CDATA[blah blah     blah
blah]]>
	</description>

omitting  <![CDATA[]]> part, then creating again the jar file. will make my
application running.

Cheers!
yuubouna (*^_^*)