Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Bill Schneider <bs...@vecna.com> on 2002/02/12 23:19:15 UTC

Re: failure notice

Is there another release of Torque 2.1 planned?  I'm finding some stuff
in the templates/ dir that might be worth patching, specifically some
type mappings and primarykey.vm for postgres.

I'd be happy to submit patches if they'd go to anyone else might use them.

-- Bill

Re: failure notice

Posted by Daniel Rall <dl...@finemaltcoding.com>.
Bill Schneider <bs...@vecna.com> writes:

> I'm finding some stuff in the templates/ dir that might be worth
> patching, specifically some type mappings and primarykey.vm for
> postgres.  I'd be happy to submit patches if they'd go to anyone
> else might use them.

Hey Bill.  Please check any problems against the corresponding code in
the jakarta-turbine-torque repo, and submit patches for any problems
which haven't yet been fixed to this list.

Thanks, Dan