Posted to user@ant.apache.org by James Black <jb...@ieee.org> on 2003/12/30 17:01:59 UTC

re: how do I compile from two source directories

Hello,
  For my J2EE files I have two directories, one that is generated by
Eclipse using my javadoc tags, and the other is the classes that I wrote
and change.

  But, on my workstation I don't use Eclipse, I use my own ant file, and
I can't get this to work.

  I need a way to pull from two source directories, compile everything
in both of them and resolve the dependencies between them.

  How do I get this to work?  I hope this makes sense.