Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Stefan Matheis <ma...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/01 00:10:33 UTC

Re: 4.2 Admin UI

Chris

Are those "some" nodes perhaps those you used already before for viewing the admin UI? If so, we fixed the underlying Caching-Issue with the upcoming 4.2.1 Release (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-4311)

Otherwise, what's the definition of "some" in your case? When does it work, and when not? Assuming you're using the same OS/Browser in both cases .. what's the difference? one a master, the other one(s) slave(s) - for example?

Stefan