Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Deepak Nigam <de...@gmail.com> on 2018/11/01 09:32:53 UTC

Re: Cookie Consent In E-Coomerce

Thanks, Benjamin, Jacques.

Definitely, we will move forward only after studying  OFBiz cookies in
depth. I just put initial thought came to my mind.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi,

Deepak has provided a working patch where he removed the 'Customized Cookies' feature of https://github.com/ketanmistry/ihavecookies

To compare apply the patch (directly on ecommerce component for now) load ecommerce in OFBiz and compare with https://iamketan.com.au/

I'm unsure it would be helpful but should not our users be able by default to have all the features?

Thanks

Jacques

Posted by Deepak Nigam <de...@gmail.com>.
FYI, here is the Jira ticket