Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Daniela Würthinger <da...@fh-hagenberg.at> on 2003/05/28 15:00:37 UTC

How to define PDF properties?

Hi,
I want to control the following PDF-properties.

- Making a Trim or a Bleedbox ?
- Defining resolution, color-system and compression ?

Can I find any help on the web?

daniela

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <de...@greenmail.ch>.
As I said in a follow-up to Rodolfo's mail: You can use painting
instructions offered by SVG or table-cell borders. Bu there's no direct
function in FOP to simply enable crop marks.

Posted by "Rodolfo M. Raya" <ro...@heartsome.net>.
On Fri, 2003-05-30 at 04:53, Daniela Würthinger wrote:

> Hi thank you for yours information,
> recently another fop-user told me, that it is possible to print Crop Marks
> (?Trim Marks?) with FOP?
> how can I do that?
> daniela

Hi,

Use the attached XSL-FO file as an example.

Hope this helps,
Rodolfo

Re: How to define PDF properties, e.g. Crop Marks

From:     "Rodolfo M. Raya" <rodolfo () heartsome ! net>
Date:     2003-05-20 17:15:51
[Download message RAW]

On Tue, 2003-05-20 at 13:27, Daniela Würthinger wrote:

>  - Can FOP produce PDF including trim marks?

Yes, you can print crop marks with  FOP.

Posted by "J.Pietschmann" <j3...@yahoo.de>.