Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Eric Smith <Er...@fruitcom.com> on 2002/03/25 14:40:30 UTC

adding font metric files

I am using a number of font metric files that I found and am using standard
windows (and startoffice) ttf files in current dir and have this in userconfig.xml:

<fonts>
</fonts>

When I use -c userconfig.xml, I always get the same default
Times-Roman font however.

What could be the problem?

Re: adding font metric files

Posted by "J.Pietschmann" <j3...@yahoo.de>.
Eric Smith wrote:
> I am using a number of font metric files that I found and am using standard
> windows (and startoffice) ttf files in current dir and have this in userconfig.xml:
> <fonts>

Look here for a hint:
  http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=fop-dev&m=101222848527568&w=2

HTH